Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rejection

A little late on this but here goes. I had heard about T-Mac sending Lebron a message about how great it is to play in New York (if you like losing) but I hadn’t heard about Lebron’s response.

From the NYPost:

T-Mac and LeBron have been in communication. "He's a good friend,'' McGrady said at the morning shootaround at Quicken Loans Arena. "He wanted to see me back on the basketball court and congratulate me on being back. I sent him an email that said: "I'm in the Big Apple. I'll see you here next season.''

LeBron's response was a "LOL.''

Now I don’t know how legitimate this is. Maybe it’s just a joke and I’m not seeing it. Only way Lebron is in the Big Apple next season is when he’s there to drop a triple double against the Knicks. Also, who’s to say T-Mac won’t be playing in China by then anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment