Sunday, February 6, 2011

2/6/2011 Bulls @ Warriors Game Thoughts

I was lucky enough to go to the Warriors game tonight. Here are some of my thoughts.
  • A lot more Bulls fans than I expected. They were loud and annoying. There was a family of 5 there all with their own bulls jersey there. It got me thinking, what if one the kids grows up and changes his team loyalty. Does his family disown him?
  • While at the game, I felt like Derrick Rose was very passive and didn’t take command of the game. Seeing that he still took 15 shots, had 10 assists, and 9 turnovers surprised me.
  • Seeing Boozer get a technical was satisfying
  • Seeing Boozer draw a bs flagrant foul on David Lee and then missing both free throws was very satisfying. BALL DON’T LIE
  • At one point the Bulls were up 11, and I could only think to myself “Damn you Warriors”, but they actually showed some backbone this time and slowly came back
  • Taking a step back, it’s odd rooting so hard for people that don’t know I exist
  • The guy one row in front took video/pics of the Warriors Girls and cheered super loud for them. People were more excited for free pizza than dunks in the 2nd quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment